These 15 days of ‘lockdown’ have made so many impossibles…possible! Agree on that na!?! I think we agree unanimously.
Now let’s list them down together…
- It is possible to stay home and spend quality time with the family
- It is possible to eat home cooked food everyday and enjoy it too
- It is possible to survive without a maid and realise that she isn’t the life saviour afterall
- It is possible to clean the house on your own or as a team with your family members.
- It is possible to get work done from your kids, it takes time but it happens eventually
- It is possible to wash our own utensils and keep them sparkling
- It is possible…waking up late everyday….for 21 days…it is possible!
- It is possible to cultivate hobbies within the confines of your homes and leave no place for boredom
- It is possible to see a dip in the pollution levels all across the NCR
- It is possible to silence self and enjoy the chirping of the birds
- It is possible to stay home and notice each leaf and flower (in the pots) grow and take on fresh life
- It is possible to stay locked in our homes and yet play Tambola online
- It is possible to reduce garbage with the minimal activity
- It is possible to see the Dauladhar hills (about 160km away) from Jallandhar
- It is possible to wear clothes that are not defined by the fashion trends and yet feel beautiful within
- It is possible to stay in the confines of our house and search for the purpose of our life
- It is possible to stay indoors, look inwards and address our fears
- It is possible to slow down…yes it was possible…we never paid attention
- It is possible to stay hopeful in the times of despair
- It is possible to stay home and yet reach out to the people whom you care about
- It is possible to stand united as a Nation and not divide ourselves into smaller sects
- It is possible that your account gets credited with 500/- for three consecutive months under PM Garib Kalyan Yojna (I had to go through that humiliation!!)
- It is possible to reflect, decide to stay in sync with the Nature and choose to be a minimalist!!
Now it’s your turn…add to the list. Remember, we are in this together. I urge you to reflect and see this list increase. It is simple. Leave it as a comment in the blog, or on my fb page or as a WhatsApp message and I will add it to the blog. More importantly, it is possible! 😊